Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bowled over by a tablet that does yoga!

Ragini my cousin was to meet me at Pheonix Market City, Kurla. She is getting married this December and we planned to have lots of masti and shopping together, and ofcourse there was a lot of catching up to do. Well, Ragini arrived a full 40 minutes late to the appointed hour which by the way is very much like her..uff! She walked in wearing a splendid red kurti over her black jeans, she looked radiant as ever! while seeing her enter I was distracted with something that she was carrying with her.. was it her phone? didn't look like it though, it was only when she was two feet away did I realize that it was a tablet which she was holding clumsily. "Welcome Madam, you are late!" I scolded her "and what is this that you are holding which looks like it doesn't want to stay with you", I joked. She told me that was her tablet which she uses regularly at home but finds it a inconvenience while travelling, mainly because her hand at her wrist hurt if she carried it for a long while. Now, let me say it here, Ragini is a copy writer by profession and does free lancing  and she requires to send in her work regularly on the fly and compiling bizarre deadlines

Sometime in the middle of shopping she asked me if I would like to own a tab to which I looked at her and asked her if she was buying me a new tab or selling me off this box of inconvenience which was leading to her frustrations now. She told me she can have hers, I asked, "and for how much?" "for FREE" came back her reply. I was not sure if she really meant it, she meant it or not but I liked the idea of owning a tab, it was kind of cool to have a bigger screen than your regular phones, watching movie and reading a book on the run. At that very moment we passed by Chroma and something made us both stop in our stride and focus on a play card which read, "Unveiling Lenevo's multi mode YOGA TABLET" Without saying a word to each other we got pulled to the advertisement that displayed awesome images of Lenevo's Yoga Tablets that are available in multiple modes.




We both were taken in by the looks not to forget the attention grabber name - YOGA TABLET.. for the first time we both opened our mouth to wonder aloud..did this tablet do Yoga or did they make their owners do yoga?? Intrigued and excited we both charged in and requested a demo. The demo left us both impressed and increased our longing for it.

We both came out of the store and both had something to say about it...Ragini - the sweet girl that she is..thought of gifting it to her fiance, Dinesh. Whereas me, I was too smitten to think about anybody else but me. I made up my mind to gift it to me the first thing once my salary is credited! :-)

Once we shared our thoughts we went about discussing the salient features of the yoga tab, Ragini giggled when she mentioned, "The name itself will bring in good health along with good times, it has YOGA + TABLET in its name itself". We loved the name, the look, the features and functionality explained and displayed during the demo, and not to forget the awesomely unique cylindrical handle that allows you to use the tablet in several different modes, and who could beat its mobile focused, sound enhancing, Dolby Digital Plus. Could there be anything else that we could ask for? anything that we wished it had and I recollected that we couldn't see the regular android feature of android - the app drawer! Our suggestion to people out there listening..hey please put the icon with the feature back.. we need our apps put back in a drawer or else we feel nervous. We said our goodbyes once we were done with our shopping but not before we liked the page https://www.facebook.com/LenovoIndia on FB :-)


No comments: